Attracting new economic development should be a large focus of any municipal entity and offering incentives to achieve this goal is essential. Tax abatement and other incentives attract businesses by offering a lower initial tax cost. These freed up funds can then be used on improvements to benefit their project, or to ease the transition into a new area.
Reedy Financial Group has experience in helping cities, towns, and counties decide which incentive program is best for their needs. Reedy Financial Group can provide the following services:
- Impact analysis of proposed abatements
- Advise the client of options and determine impact as requested
- Monitor implementation of abatement to determine compliance with abatement granted
- Assist in other abatement related issues such as public hearings
- Offering effective abatements and incentives turns short-term tax reductions into long-term economic growth.