Proper bookkeeping is an integral part of every unit of government’s fiscal responsibilities. Depending on the client’s needs and current ledger status, Reedy Financial Group will assist fiscal officers with hands-on detailed monthly bank reconciliations, provide adjusting journal entries to the general ledger, and monitor cash flow.
Tier 1 Annexation Consulting Services
Reedy Financial Group can help safeguard a unit’s ability to receive quality audit reviews, obtain financing, as well as produce statutorily compliant annual financial reports.
This can be accomplished by:
- Accurate recordkeeping to ensure positive audits
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger preparation or assistance
- Annual Report preparations or review
- Appropriation oversight and adjustments
- Representation before the State Board of Accounts regarding accounting issues
By providing these services, Reedy Financial Group helps ensure government entities are operating efficiently and in accord with regulations.